Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!


I got flowers and breakfast in bed for mother's day! I have been blessed with three fabulous kids, and I love all of my gifts! There are even two more planters of flowers outside! 
It has been a beautiful weekend for gardening, so I got to spend a bit of time outside. I planted beets, carrots, coriander and calendula, put Jonah's sunflower and other sprouts in the garden, and took a stab at the dandelions in the front yard! 

Yes, as much as we love dandelions around here for jelly, I thought I'd try to remove some of the plants in the front yard, so as to mollify the mono-culture-loving neighbors! I borrowed a digger from the neighbor and over a few days dug hundreds of the little plants, and really probably left the same amount in the yard!
On the plus side, I aerated the yard pretty well!

I havn't touched the ones in the back yard, we need something for jelly!

No comments:

Post a Comment