Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A prophet to the nations!


4 The Lord gave me this message:

5 “I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb.Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my prophet to the nations.” Jeremiah 1:4,5

This image of one of my newest nieces is cool, blue and beautiful. Two little girls were known before they were born, who are loved now that they are born, and will be forever held in highest regard!

Will they be prophets like Jeremiah? Of course they will! They will learn the Word of the Lord, and proclaim it to the nations. Imagine this if you will. These infants already have a global following and an international family. Before their eyes even opened there were people around the world rejoicing in their birth. Just the publication of this note proclaims the joy of the Lord in at least three countries!

If the Lord God has known and loved these tiny little girls, then surely the Lord God knows and loves you!


No comments:

Post a Comment