Friday, November 20, 2009

Fall into creativity

Christmas is coming and my mind is getting fat! So are the piles of unfinished craft projects I think will be awesome for Christmas. There is a glue batik project awaiting the dye, and a fall leaf thing that needs rescuing. I've got the jar ready for the first grade art project, ( now were did the tissue paper and plastic jewels go?) So many ideas, so many distractions! An I wonder why it takes J forever to get his clothes on when there are so many things to play with along the way.

Thank goodness God is never distracted.
Ps 121: 1 I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;

From where shall my help come?

2 My help comes from the LORD,

Who made heaven and earth.

3 He will not allow your foot to slip;

He who keeps you will not slumber.

4 Behold, He who keeps Israel

Will neither slumber nor sleep.

Never will the LORD let you fall or be forgotten on a sewing table while He runs off to play with some other toy!

No comments:

Post a Comment